Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI laser transaction disappeared

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a flight for 99euro with my laser card on aer lingus. It immediately showed up on my banking 365 statement.

Checked balance just now and the transaction is gone.... Not refunded, just gone. Kinda worried they cancelled it.

Anyone have similar experience? I was originally surprised at the speed it debited but just assumed boi had got their act together regards laser debits.

Anyone know the system, or had a similar experience? Is this normal? Will it just debit again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

i find boi's web system is often funny, transactions out of order etc.. can look one way one day & then different next day-like its not updated correctly at the time but next day will be fine, if that makes sense. I would ring them if worried however.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Anyone know the system, or had a similar experience? Is this normal? Will it just debit again?

Yes this is normal.

A pain, but normal.

Advertisement