If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for SONY KDLV5500

Options
  • 04-01-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

i'm in the market for a new widescreen TV and have decided on the Sony 40 inch KDLV5500, Can you let me know what would be your best price for one if you supply them alternatively can you give me what the closest matching TV you can supply and a price.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mister D

I see from your website you have the 40 inch KDLW5500 would really be interested in that also can you give me your absolute best price and an you include delivery charges to Dublin aswell please if thats possible.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mister D.

Unfortuantely this model is presently out of stock and some of the models in this range are disappearing from our stock profile.

There have been issues with back-lighting on these models and I'm not sure if Sony are releasing a new range.

Currently I don't have an ETA on when or if the Sony's are coming back in again.

I could recommend the LG 42LF7700 as an alternative which gets very good reviews, has freesat on-board, is 100Hz, full HD and has been very popular with boardies.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lf7700/lg-42lf77starstar

Take a look and let me know what you think.

We also do this in a 37", if the 42" is too big for £499.95

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi Dave,

Can you give me a price on the lg 42lf7700 with delivery to the philips shop.

Cheers,
    Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mister D

Hi Dave,

Yeah have just looked at some reviews and seems good what would your best price with delivery to Dublin be please for the LG 42LF7700 and thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.