Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows 7

• 04-01-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick question,

My uncle has a product key for Windows 7 but doesn't have the disk it came with (went to updrade the pc and can't remember where the disk is), any suggestions on how to get a new disk? or any other way of doing it?

Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roberthurley14

you can prob try microsoft or you could use a recovery partition which may be on the disk it was installed on, otherwise look down "other" routes to get the software

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭DarrenMSP

Ranicand wrote: »
    Youtube video?!
    Whats that got to do with the OP?
    OP issue

OP, try some friends who might have got new pc's over xmas, and see do they have a recovery disk with Windows 7 on it.

If not, you can ring the company you bought it from and ask for a replacement disk but they will charge for the shipping etc,

Else you can try "other routes", but I don't recommend it as its illegal and you don't know if its been tampered with.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Ranicand I've deleted your post as its off-topic and has NOTHING to do with the actual question

Advertisement