Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song on Midlands

Options
  • 04-01-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

My friend's told me recently, he'd heard a song on Midlands on Midlands 103 radio. Has anyone heard it as well? The only details I know are the song is about the Midlands as a lovely place to live and about the people of Midlands calling Athlone 'Alone' for instance... Not too much, but maybe any of you would be familiar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

it's actually on 105-107 fm and its called the "midlands man", its gas real funny he sings you say athlone we say ahlone you say portarlington we say porharinton i love ham the midlands man

really boggerish stuff very good try there website not sure wha it tis but gooler it!!! lol:):D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

I've found it on YouTube. It's just brilliant. Thanks for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

I've heard it too a few times! its a gas song...Always brings a smile to my face when i hear it :D

Advertisement