Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music onto phone

• 04-01-2010 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Well i've got the Samsung Genio and in their wisdom they dont include a data cable as standard. Anyone know of good mobile music stores where i can browse and download directly onto the phone and pay by card per track. (Something similar to the Meteor Music Store but not it as the quality of the tracks is crap!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nicebutdim

slightly off the point but as an alternative you could get a large capacity SD card and and use i-tunes... you can download the software from the net....thats what i did with my Tocco lite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Thats a complete cop off that they did not include the data cable as with most phones its standard, Could you not just get a lend off someone a samsung data cable it would save a lot of hassle for yourself!

Advertisement