Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grimsby , and you thought you had it hard !

• 04-01-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Well , I have followed my club through thick and thin..... seen them lose 6 0 away to Rotherham etc.

But to any ' die hard ' fan who follows a team that is having a hard time... you will know how this chap feels.

Just imagine you have been to the other end of the country on a wet / cold Weds evening and got thrashed 4 nil , and you have work in the morning ......

http://thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1257631840/s-new/

It's about a month old now from the Grimsby fan site

Enjoy, I can feel his/ her pain from here !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

This has been posted several times before. It has appeared on several club forums, not sure which was the original. It's a copy/paste job (with a couple of edits) I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Keyboard Warriorism at it's finest.

This has been posted several times before. It has appeared on several club forums, not sure which was the original. It's a copy/paste job (with a couple of edits) I'm afraid.

And....

That added so much

So what? I hadn't read it. Poor lads. Feel for someone who's team are doin' so terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Aww, it's not is it? That was great.

Advertisement