Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical issue

Options
  • 04-01-2010 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

since the changes, i'm unable to thank posts. when i click the thumbs up icon, the icon disappears and there's no record of my thanks.

also i can't edit my posts. when i click the save button a message appears saying i'm unable to perform this operation and i'm directed out.

anyone else experience this, how do i fix it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

ihadu wrote: »
    since the changes, i'm unable to thank posts. when i click the thumbs up icon, the icon disappears and there's no record of my thanks.

also i can't edit my posts. when i click the save button a message appears saying i'm unable to perform this operation and i'm directed out.

anyone else experience this, how do i fix it?
    An error like "unable to perform this operation" sounds like an application level error - something with your browser probably.

The terms of use, privacy policy etc has made no technical change beyond adding a couple of links to the bottom of the page, so your issue is almost certainly coincidental. Clearing your browser cache may resolve it.

Advertisement