Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jan exams???

• 04-01-2010 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

anyone know if the exams are being put forward at all?? i live an hour and a half away and I literally cannot leave my house because of the weather conditions and roads! THEY ARE LETHAL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Crap, didn't think of that, my bus might be cancelled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

roads are very bad down with me aswell, all my exams dont start till12.30 each day neway so that not 2 bad. i checked my email 2day and nothin new so wont be any changes at this stage id say. may just leave ALOT of time to get there on the days ur in and maybe if it possible stay with a friend in LK for the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

the college re-opened today i think.

no harm in trying to contact someone regarding this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

The roads are very bad tonight I drove past the college and the carpark is thick with ice. If they are going ahead with exams they would need to sort the car park as I can imagine it will be a nightmare tomorrow morning. I think they will go ahead though as it it too short notice to cancel now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Anyone know what the roads are like between Dungloe and Letterkenny, especially around Meenaroy?

From my house Ive seen snow lying constantly on the mountains since Ive come home before Christmas and its pretty heavy again tonight. The buses have been cancelled all week so I really need to sort out before Wednesday

• Advertisement

Snowed in and im in Glencar I feel sorry for anyone having to sit exams this morning that weather is so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Exam was cancelled today for my sister. It was meant to be on this afternoon. I think they were the only ones sitting an exam today because they are going on placement next week. It has been rescheduled for later in the month. If the weather dosent improve exams could be cancelled on thursday and friday also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

LYIT - Thursday & Friday exams have been cancelled. To be rescheduled. Just announced on Highland Radio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Thursday the 7th and Friday the 8th exams are now on Thurs 21st and Fri 22nd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

WoooooooOo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Nice one, looking out at the hills theres no chance I'd be getting down tomorrow with all the snow. Sensible decision

So glad will start studying for Mondays exam now which I hadnt looked at. Wasnt too many about the Library studying today anyway. Carpark was pretty slippery.

Advertisement