Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

concept bike unbelievable

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭zzr

cool till you hit the first pot hole lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

It's some kind of motorcycle. A bike would have two wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Does not look too comfortable. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Looks like something from Tron. A unique design but it will never ever ever make it to the roads for loads of reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

pointless and unapprovable

you would need a large private yard to use it in so as to maim yourself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Johnaldinioh

dont know about all ye but i would take the chance with it some rush, pole thing easy solution dont hit it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Reminds me of those wheelie things from Return to Oz.

Cool concept though. But can't imagine it being very safe...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

It would possibly work if the rider wasn't hanging down, instead was resting on the back part of the frame, cause you're way too exposed to any kind of rubble or debris to flick up and smack your vitals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its certainly a mad looking machine all right, I particularly like the bit at 1.08s when it folds flat and shoots off into the distance. Not sure how I'd feel when all three wheels were aligned side-by-side though.

Sign me up...

'cptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

there is zero protection when crashing a bike anyway besides clothing and jumping off. I you could jump off that machine I suppose there wouldn't be much of a difference between the two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Am i dreaming or was there a film/animation where there were "things" ,probably on skates with wheels on as hands.....:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

dont lik it at all plus der goes the fun of driving no leaning over round bends etc it wud be lik a glorified sedgeweg thingy

Advertisement