Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED DELL " Drivers & Utilities " Disk

• 04-01-2010 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

WANTED

DELL " Drivers & Utilities " Recovery disk
    I need one for an Ispiron 1720
    In Cork City

Buy / Borrow / anything

Urgent

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Any of the utilities or drivers can be downloaded from the Dell Support site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Jay Dee wrote: »
    WANTED

DELL " Drivers & Utilities " Recovery disk
    I need one for an Ispiron 1720
    In Cork City

Buy / Borrow / anything

Urgent

http://support.euro.dell.com

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Thanks guys,
    but I can't find this one in the listing. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Thanks guys,

The disk won't be there, but you can download the drivers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Thanks guys,

dell usually post them out free of charge as well, if you ask nicely .. if your still stuck pm me and I will see if I can dig one out ..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

You should be able to get everything you need for that machine from this Dell page. You won't be able to download a CD with all the drivers and the recovery tools on, but you can get installation packages for any drivers you need, and an ISO you can burn of the diagnostics CD for your machine.

Advertisement