Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFO over Chile

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So UFOs appear over a city and the only proof that it happened is 2 mins of camera phone footage.

I cant quite make out the symbols or call signs on the ships so how does he know they are "Galactic Federation of Light scout ships"

Also if it happened in 2009 why does that indicate 2010 is gonna be a big year for UFOs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭the iceman come

WALOFS ,ITS TRICKERY. One of them at least is clearly an aeroplane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

So UFOs appear over a city and the only proof that it happened is 2 mins of camera phone footage.

I cant quite make out the symbols or call signs on the ships so how does he know they are "Galactic Federation of Light scout ships"

Also if it happened in 2009 why does that indicate 2010 is gonna be a big year for UFOs?

Lol...

They appear, can you handle it? It seems odd at this point in our lives that we become so desparate to think its anything else than what we just seen.

Do you know the universe is a very big place and we are just a very very very very small part of the big grand plan. When we beome accepting, forgiving, compassoinate and loving beings that we are born to be,

Then this year will bring great changes. But we are not fully conscious, we are not forgiving and most of all we are not accepting whatsoever.

We don't like something unfamilar or something that happens outside or norms of reality. I understand where your coming from Pirate shampoo though!.

Just don't be afraid.

No I'm just not so gullible that i wont blindly believe a lone phone camera video posted on you tube.

Personally i think thats Project Blue Beam and not UFOs at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

mysterious wrote: »
    Lol...

They appear, can you handle it? It seems odd at this point in our lives that we become so desparate to think its anything else than what we just seen.

Do you know the universe is a very big place and we are just a very very very very small part of the big grand plan. When we beome accepting, forgiving, compassoinate and loving beings that we are born to be,

Then this year will bring great changes. But we are not fully conscious, we are not forgiving and most of all we are not accepting whatsoever.

We don't like something unfamilar or something that happens outside or norms of reality. I understand where your coming from Pirate shampoo though!.

Just don't be afraid.

How is the Galactic Federation of Light going to protect us from the Death Star! That thing is huge!!! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

intersting enough video if it turns out not to be fake

why were they just filming the sky in the first place though? there was nothing going on in the start of the vid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

My common sense, research and understanding of reality tells me that this video is fake.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    My common sense, research and understanding of reality tells me that this video is fake.

Common sense, research will tell you that these things happen in reality.

No I'm just not so gullible that i wont blindly believe a lone phone camera video posted on you tube.

Personally i think thats Project Blue Beam and not UFOs at all.

Oh so you believe in project blue beam. I thought you said those kind of things are "rocket testing"

So tell us all, whats the difference between UFOs and Project Blue beam.

since when have ufos been a common sense issue?

common sense is, for example, wash your hands after using the toilet, look before you cross the road, not 'ufos are real'

• Advertisement

indough wrote: »
    since when have ufos been a common sense issue?

common sense is, for example, wash your hands after using the toilet, look before you cross the road, not 'ufos are real'

Common sense will tell you that UFOs exist and they are not just human planes. Common sense will tell you if you do research into the unknowns of the world (thus meaning giving up watching mainstream coporate news networks and frauds) Like going out there and seeking the hiddens of the world that are to to known.

You will find that evidence UFO and E.T visitation has gone on throughout humanaties history.

The lack of common sense here is people who constantly suggest all UFOs are either planes, birds, and other type of planes.

common sense: sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts

common sense does not cover the subject of ufos no matter how much you repeat it, there is just far too much ambiguity over them, you really need to start seperating what you believe from what you know

common sense: sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts

common sense does not cover the subject of ufos no matter how much you repeat it, there is just far too much ambiguity over them, you really need to start seperating what you believe from what you know

No I think peoples belief system is the problem over the facts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

My common sense and research tell me that UFO's aren't real.

Common sense will tell you if you do research into the unknowns of the world (thus meaning giving up watching conspiracy videos and frauds like Alex Jones), you'll find that they're all fake.

You will find that evidence against UFO and E.T visitation going on throughout humanaties history.

(Seeing the flaw in your arguments yet Mysterious?)

No I think peoples belief system is the problem over the facts.

well youre just 100% wrong, sorry

beliefe systems have nothing to do with common sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Common sense will tell you that UFOs exist and they are not just human planes. Common sense will tell you if you do research into the unknowns of the world (thus meaning giving up watching mainstream coporate news networks and frauds) Like going out there and seeking the hiddens of the world that are to to known.

You will find that evidence UFO and E.T visitation has gone on throughout humanaties history.

The lack of common sense here is people who constantly suggest all UFOs are either planes, birds, and other type of planes.
    That is completely backwards thinking. History has shown us how easy it is to fake these in pictures and videos with countless sightings proven to be hoaxes or debunked with an ordinary explanation. You are telling us the it is common sense to assume an unidentified flying object as aliens from another planet :pac:. The only one from another planet is you. Common sense is being rational and not making outlandish extraordinary assumptions on things that can have an ordinary explanation. If you want to believe that it was aliens that is fine but it is not common sense to assume so.

King Mob wrote: »
    My common sense and research tell me that UFO's aren't real.

Common sense will tell you if you do research into the unknowns of the world (thus meaning giving up watching conspiracy videos and frauds like Alex Jones), you'll find that they're all fake.

You will find that evidence against UFO and E.T visitation going on throughout humanaties history.

(Seeing the flaw in your arguments yet Mysterious?)

No I don't King Mob, I don't think your accusations of me supporting ALex Jones is acceptable . it's acutally dis info and not the topic here.

well youre just 100% wrong, sorry

beliefe systems have nothing to do with common sense

I agree its time we let go the current belief system and accept the fact we are not alone and realise we are not the only ones around this unverse.

No I don't King Mob,
    If there's no flaw in your argument what makes my insistence wrong exactly?
    I don't think your accusations of me supporting ALex Jones is acceptable
    But you think that accusing everyone who disagrees with you of watching mainstream corporate news networks and frauds is acceptable?

way to completely misunderstand/misrepresent my post

• Advertisement

But you think that accusing everyone who disagrees with you of watching mainstream corporate news networks and frauds is acceptable?

not to mention not having/using common sense

If there's no flaw in your argument what makes my insistence wrong exactly?

This forum isn't suited for whos right and whos wrong. Thats been egositic imo. This is a truth seeking forum. Everyone here likes to share and dicuss thigns not like tell others off for been right or wrong, or wrong to be right.

There is science forum for that mindset. The defenate "black white thinking" It's not suited for here. I'd like to come back to this disussion and see what others might think this is, not what you think its not only.

I agree its time we let go the current belief system and accept the fact we are not alone and realise we are not the only ones around this unverse.
    Well if the poll in After Hours is anything to go by the general consensus among people is that we are not alone in the galaxy. When you consider the vastness of the universe one would think it naive to believe we are the only life here. People generally don't believe we have even been visited by aliens and rightly so as there is no solid evidence to suggest so.

Oh so you believe in project blue beam. I thought you said those kind of things are "rocket testing"

So tell us all, whats the difference between UFOs and Project Blue beam.

I cant open your eyes for you. Its not up to me to show you the difference, all the evidence you need is right before you, you simply choose to ignore it.

Who are you, and who gave you the authority to choose what is Project Blue beam and what is not.

This forum isn't suited for whos right and whos wrong. Thats been egositic imo. This is a truth seeking forum. Everyone here likes to share and dicuss thigns not like tell others off for been right or wrong, or wrong to be right.

There is science forum for that mindset. The defenate "black white thinking" It's not suited for here. I'd like to come back to this disussion and see what others might think this is, not what you think its not only.

You said it yourself.
    Dont annonce it as a statement of fact without any evidence.

So you just announced something with no evidence.
    Seems you're not very consistent.

magma69 wrote: »
    Well if the poll in After Hours is anything to go by the general consensus among people is that we are not alone in the galaxy. When you consider the vastness of the universe one would think it naive to believe we are the only life here. People generally don't believe we have even been visited by aliens and rightly so as there is no solid evidence to suggest so.

Start researching and yuo will be amazed. More reserach leads you to more facinating things, more facinating discoveries and more facinatng people. It may lead you to travel to the wonders of the world and find out why a lot of wars and corruption currently go on.

We dont really put our passion into that, we want the evidence handed to us. Like on After hours you depend on a poll to ocme to your own conclusion on that matter. Which is also belief.

Our own DNA has alien origin. But this isn't a skeptical forum for conspiracy to prove your own skeptiism and missunderstanding about the world.
    You are going to find this all out yourself (if you want too) Nobody is going to show you and thats just the way it is from now on.

But this isn't a skeptical forum for conspiracy to prove your own skeptiism and missunderstanding about the world.
    You are going to find this all out yourself (if you want too) Nobody is going to show you and thats just the way it is from now on.

So Magma69 is misunderstanding the world?

Sounds like you're saying he's wrong and you're right.
    You're contradicting yourself again.

Our own DNA has alien origin.

Thats a pretty big claim right there. Care to back that up a little or did David Icke tell you that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Start researching and yuo will be amazed. More reserach leads you to more facinating things, more facinating discoveries and more facinatng people. It may lead you to travel to the wonders of the world and find out why a lot of wars and corruption currently go on.

We dont really put our passion into that, we want the evidence handed to us. Like on After hours you depend on a poll to ocme to your own conclusion on that matter. Which is also belief.

Our own DNA has alien origin. But this isn't a skeptical forum for conspiracy to prove your own skeptiism and missunderstanding about the world.

So to summarize, you intend to continue posting outlandish claims all the while providing absolutely no evidence to back them up and when you are asked for evidence (which surely it would be in your own interests to provide so that others can be turned to your way of thinking) you are simply going to continue enigmatically saying "The truth is out there - seek and ye shall find".

Would that be a fair statement?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Guys, tone it down. You're all taking swipes at each other for no reason at all. Take a step back and think about what you post next. Make it polite and on topic. If you can't, or want to question a persons views then simply don't post here.

Edit: Posted after warning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

It is flying, but I don't know what it is... some kind of object...

:confused: I thought we were talking about UFO's
    Uh how on earth did you think I used a poll to make my mind up on the existense of aliens :confused:. You make some really absurd assumptions. You claimed that we "need to change the believe we are alone in the universe", I used to poll to illustrate that most people don't hold that believe showing your claim was inaccurate.
    Please explain to me how our DNA has alien origin.

humanji wrote: »
    Guys, tone it down. You're all taking swipes at each other for no reason at all. Take a step back and think about what you post next. Make it polite and on topic. If you can't, or want to question a persons views then simply don't post here.

Fair enough boss. (probably get a warning for this but)

So what is the actual conspiracy the op is suggesting? Whats the topic? And how is this different to 1 of the many other Threads hes made on the same subject?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

Is there a video of the UFO over Chile?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport is Santiago's national and international airport. 15 minutes from downtown through the urban highways (Costanera Norte-Vespucio Norte).

Below is a map of Santiago ,Chile.
    100890.PNG
    On it I marked out the airport.

Here is the Airport.

airprt.png

All that was happening was a few planes were in a holding pattern.

It's just some clown in university dorms you can even find them on the maps and it is in the location where this was taken.

Here's the dorms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Now I don't think they're alien craft, but they don't really look like the lights of aircraft in a holding pattern. They hold their position for too long unless they are far off in the distance, but with the spread of the lights, the planes would all have to be huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Where was the (presumably undoctored) camera footage taken from?

humanji wrote: »
    Now I don't think they're alien craft, but they don't really look like the lights of aircraft in a holding pattern. They hold their position for too long unless they are far off in the distance, but with the spread of the lights, the planes would all have to be huge.

They are planes in a holding pattern.Go up to any airport in the country at night time and you will see the exact same thing.They are not holding any position, they are coming directly at the observer, and they then bank hard to the left towards the airport.

Gordon wrote: »
    Where was the (presumably undoctored) camera footage taken from?
    Santiago Chile. It's 3 planes in a holding pattern that's all it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

On the map, I meant.

As far as I can make out it is around here.
    I looked on flickr and found where I believe those cranes in the video were.
    The airport is north west and there is also a main road not far from where he is filming this which id say is autopista central.
    heres.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Fair enough boss. (probably get a warning for this but)

So what is the actual conspiracy the op is suggesting? Whats the topic? And how is this different to 1 of the many other Threads hes made on the same subject?

Has the OP ever been accused of tro;;ing???

baza1976 wrote: »
    Has the OP ever been accused of tro;;ing???

I don't think i suggested he was, all i suggested was that theres no CT here and has pointed out by someone who has actually done his homework on the subject, its filmed over looking a airport and its probably good old terrestrial aircraft, but that wont matter because we our minds are closed to the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjLPIr3_glw

Calling it fake it out the window sine they are many independant video camera people showing their own clips of the exact same pheonmoeon

Everyone on youtube are admitting they are UFOs

:D

Well if people on Youtube say its true it must be.

The person who posted the video isnt even sure its from Chile for starters as he has just reposted somebody elses video with his own opinion attached to it.

Why are the ufo's in a landing que?

Well if people on Youtube say its true it must be.

The person who posted the video isnt even sure its from Chile for starters as he has just reposted somebody elses video with his own opinion attached to it.

Why are the ufo's in a landing que?

lol.... What ould anyone say to that.

So if its not UFo what is it. I find it baffling that you will resort to "its anything but a UFO" Yet you can't even explain what it is. You then say its not a UFO and thereafter you say its a plane or something.

Oh and I meant that everyone who has seen this think its a UFO, people on youtube, are real people you know just posting their opinions.

lol.... What ould anyone say to that.

So if its not UFO what is it. I find it baffling that you will resort to "its anything but a UFO" Yet you can't even explain what it is. You then say its not a UFO and thereafter you say its a plane or something.

Oh and I meant that everyone who has seen this think its a UFO, people on youtube, are real people you know just posting their opinions.

Yes opinions from people who are looking for proof of UFO's, which I'm my book is a pretty one sided view don't you think?

I think its aircraft in a landing formation queuing to land, which is why they exit right at the same time, distance and speed as the craft before them.

Why have you ignored all of Digme's posts? Because for some reason you don't like properly constructed counter arguments and usually ignore them.

Yes opinions from people who are looking for proof of UFO's, which I'm my book is a pretty one sided view don't you think?

I think its aircraft in a landing formation queuing to land, which is why they exit right at the same time, distance and speed as the craft before them.

Why have you ignored all of Digme's posts? Because for some reason you don't like properly constructed counter arguments and usually ignore them.

Lol..... Really, it seems strange considering how big they are and how bright the lights are hovering around the place in one big hive.

Yeah Pirate. sure sure...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Woah uncannily like this footage released by the mexican goverment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhmmpt974c4

• Advertisement
Advertisement