Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFO over Chile

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

THere is far to many of these sightings happening. I'm proud this is happening.

We are all moving our pieces now!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Me and a few friends actually seen a ufo on bright summer day about two year's ago was silver ball really high up in the sky was moving like a mother ****er then it'd stop and kinda sway off in another direction. wish i had a camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Very old documentary but interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kbLqeim90&feature=response_watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_Rf_AG9AA&feature=related

The wife in the second one is gas.
    Im starting to think that the guy in the first vid prob expected disclosure soon:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bikeblues

planes in a holding pattern me hole ,

I hope to God you arent a pilot ,

they may / may not be ufos , but they AINT planes.
    for so many reasons .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

bikeblues wrote: »
    planes in a holding pattern me hole ,

I hope to God you arent a pilot ,

they may / may not be ufos , but they AINT planes.
    for so many reasons .

Such has?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

mysterious wrote: »
    Lol...

Do you know the universe is a very big place and we are just a very very very very small part of the big grand plan.

Just don't be afraid.

That's your problem right there. Why does there need to be a plan?

Unidentified Fyling Objects obviously exist, what's happening is people with biased opinions decided they should identify them friggin flying saucers full of lizards or some such bull****e.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Do you know the universe is a very big place and we are just a very very very very small part of the big grand plan.

Whats this grand plan?

The universe is so big it is unlikely any advanced race even knows we are here and if they did I doubt the would be bopping about over Chile of all places.

CHD wrote: »
    Whats this grand plan?

The universe is so big it is unlikely any advanced race even knows we are here and if they did I doubt the would be bopping about over Chile of all places.

Advanced races can, be anywhere at will and thought. The universe is very very very old. You have to remember we didnt get here by accident, everything in this unvierse is energy and matter, and thoughts are energy and thoughts also matter, advanced beings have mastered thought and made anything become matter. We have to stop thinking existence is based how we percieve it from earth, ie time and distance, this is our dimensional frequency of how "we" percieve reality. Not everything in the universe is physical and mattered to us, not all beings are physical or even seen, not al matter is seen, infacdt much of matter cannot be detected from the naked eye. Also Aliens dont just travel in spaceships in spacetime. There are many other ways.

Also Sirius and Alpha centauri which are only a few light years away. You can bend time and distance to skip space via dimensional portals and stargates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB72xB9JSEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzJAi1gCQig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzJAi1gCQig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEtHT02limQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lm7nEJDGQc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

Yes opinions from people who are looking for proof of UFO's, which I'm my book is a pretty one sided view don't you think?

I think its aircraft in a landing formation queuing to land, which is why they exit right at the same time, distance and speed as the craft before them.

Why have you ignored all of Digme's posts? Because for some reason you don't like properly constructed counter arguments and usually ignore them.

Whatever about counter argument, I'm not too up on UFO's to be honest, I know people who claim to have seen one, and these people are very sane.

What I find insane is any type of argument that these are aircraft in landing formation, really if you believe this is simply aircraft in landing formation you need help, glasses, to stop taking the medication or whatever, I won't tell you to stop smoking the funny stuff because if it's a case that you had a smoke before coming to your conclusion, I need to get some of that.

• Advertisement

Advanced races can, be anywhere at will and thought. The universe is very very very old. You have to remember we didnt get here by accident, everything in this unvierse is energy and matter, and thoughts are energy and thoughts also matter, advanced beings have mastered thought and made anything become matter. We have to stop thinking existence is based how we percieve it from earth, ie time and distance, this is our dimensional frequency of how "we" percieve reality. Not everything in the universe is physical and mattered to us, not all beings are physical or even seen, not al matter is seen, infacdt much of matter cannot be detected from the naked eye. Also Aliens dont just travel in spaceships in spacetime. There are many other ways.

Also Sirius and Alpha centauri which are only a few light years away. You can bend time and distance to skip space via dimensional portals and stargates.

You really can't tell the difference between reality and fiction can you?

Don't get personal, studiorat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

everything in this unvierse is energy and matter, and thoughts are energy and thoughts also matter, advanced beings have mastered thought and made anything become matter.

Whipped cream is made of energy and matter. Advanced beings have mastered whipped cream and made anything become matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

We are concious beings of the 6th dimension and are one with the universe.Those lights in the sky were of course not of this world.All in favour of the 6th dimension? Sold.

Don't get personal, studiorat.

I'm calling mysterious on that one. That post is clearly trolling. Stargates? Com'on...

studiorat wrote: »
    I'm calling mysterious on that one. That post is clearly trolling. Stargates? Com'on...

If you suspect a user is trolling, then use the report post function.

Also, you weren't calling him "on that one", you said that he couldn't tell the difference between reality and fiction, which is a borderline personal insult.

Anyway, don't reply to this post. If you wish to reply, take it to PM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 320x240 29.97fps [Video]
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 1411Kbps [Audio]

This was the videos original upload properties. In fairness it has fairly good sound quality (dog barking loop) but appalling picture quality. I'm not sure why anyone would bother uploading something this poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

uprising wrote: »
    Whatever about counter argument, I'm not too up on UFO's to be honest, I know people who claim to have seen one, and these people are very sane.

What I find insane is any type of argument that these are aircraft in landing formation, really if you believe this is simply aircraft in landing formation you need help, glasses, to stop taking the medication or whatever, I won't tell you to stop smoking the funny stuff because if it's a case that you had a smoke before coming to your conclusion, I need to get some of that.

Post of the night right there , quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

uprising wrote: »

I guess you never heard of an busy airport before.

310114269_0.jpg

Look at the above picture and Imagine the guy who filmed this nonsense was in the west or east, if you look above you will see that it is more plausible than your no airplane remark.

I agree its time we let go the current belief system and accept the fact we are not alone and realise we are not the only ones around this unverse.

This statment would suggest that they are no longer UFO's. Rather that they are IFO's.

studiorat wrote: »
    This statment would suggest that they are no longer UFO's. Rather that they are IFO's.

If they are identified can you name them.

You can't, so they are UFOs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

i dont think thats correct to be honest

if air traffic control and the authorities cant identify them then maybe

otherwise anything i see in the sky is a ufo until i identify it and the term completely loses its value

Advertisement