Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

skoda problem

• 04-01-2010 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

info needd on getting rid of orange light on dash of 01 skoda fabia?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

You need to get it to someone with a diagnostics scanner to check the fault code, they can tell you what the problem is and cancel the light if fault is no longer present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭v300

Need more detail as there is a possibility of about 8 orange lights on most modern cars.

It could be many things.

engine1.jpg

oil1.jpg

warning_lights_lexus.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jasonsh

its the orange engine light,i think its a engine imission light,the car is running fine,on my octavia the light has went on a few times but always goes out again,the fabia light just stays on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You wont its also a problem on the 02 skoda's as well. My wife had on. They think its one of the fuel valves tripping the sensor and no matter how many times they reset it the problem re-occurs.

By the way if you do I would be interested because I was looking at another skoda 02 today and the same problem exists.

Advertisement