Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Team looking 4 members.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Are ye still looking for people?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hawkeye1000

yep we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Do you have anything planned for the near future then?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Cato2605

Hi OP just wondering if you are still looking for members

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

If you were accepted as a member would you need to go to every investigation? I would love to do some between Dublin and Galway but Cork or Sligo would be too far away. Would that rule me out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

very interested in this, always been curious.Pm me with details if you have time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

am interested, can cover limerick cork, tipp, clare, galway, roscommon, weatmeath, offaly,

• Registered Users Posts: 14 microwave oven

you guys still going,how do you get involed.never done anythin like this but my curiousity and want to take part are gettin bigger everyday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 lube5150

Hi....i would love to join your group.....i have a real interest in ghosties....and the supernatural......im in kildare...got some great sites down here...im not afraid of the unknown....it the livin that scare the sh1t outa me.....evet feelding move over.....
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maria_1

I would love to join. Maria Kennedy , Newbridge Kildare.

• Advertisement
Advertisement