Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of the Titans - Machines & Cyborgs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ultron flies through Megatron at subsonic speed. Adamantium armour + high speed = hole in megatron.

Megatron loses

2-0 Ultron

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Which version of Ultron?

Are we talking adamantium?

is there any evidence of adamantium surviving the conditions at the heart of a black hole?

EDIT: Super tough one for me here, I am a big fan of both these characters...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Which version of Ultron?

is there any evidence of adamantium surviving the conditions at the heart of a black hole?
    Looks like Ultron-13 at a minimum, so adamantium is in play. Is there any evidence of Megatron's head surviving the conditions at the heart of a black hole. (See my arguments above.)

• Advertisement

Discussion thread guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Which version of Ultron?

EDIT: Super tough one for me here, I am a big fan of both these characters...

Yeah adamantium, might as well make it tough for all you Transformers neeeeeeeeeerds. :D:p

Screw it, Megs usually can't hit the blind side of a barn.

Ultron.

3-0 to Ultron.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Ultron can generally control machines too so I'm not sure there's an awful lot Megatron can do here.

Ultron to win, even though Megatron is way cooler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Gonna throw my vote to Ultron here, as said nigh on indestructible but wont even need that by taking control of Megatron and vaporising his head...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

While Megatron's cannon could definately destroy adamantium, he needs to hit the guy first. I'd say Ultron would be simply too fast for him.
    Ultron to coast through (he's gonna take some beating)

Transformers____ARE_ALL_DEAD_by_wordmongerer.jpg

Ding Ding, Ultron with a flawless victory

FINISH HIM!!!

6-0 domination by Ultron

Sentinel

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I give this one to the Borg. The Sentinel's program orders it to protect non-mutanat life. Therefore while it's still scanning the Borg it's prgram gets hacked and it is assimilated into the Collective.

Well, once Mastermould decided to take control of his own destiny the Sentinels were no longer obliged to protect anything other than Mastermould. Heck, I'd even go so far as to say a Sentinel would recognise a Borg as a sort of mutant anyway (they've killed mutants with less obvious variations on the human archetype, some of which were not even aware that they were mutants).
    So yeah, the Sentinel to win due to superior fire power and immense physical strenght.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Sentinel is the weeener!

3-1 to the Sentinel

• Advertisement

I think the newer Sentinels would have destroyed a borg on an atomic level befor eit could get close enough to infect.

4-1, slowly but surely people! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Never seen a Borg fly yet, so the Sentinel could just stay out of range of the tendrils and obliterate it from a distance.

Sentinel wins!

Not quite, it needs one more vote, I think! :p

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Not quite, it needs one more vote, I think! :p
    I would to change my vote as I have been swayed. Sentinel makes canned meat product out of the Borg.

Fair enough, yet another 6-0 trashing, I've missed these trashings. :D

T-800 rips Robocop's head off, takes his gun then wanders off to kill Sarah Connor.

T-800

Even enough match, but futuristic build quality wins it for me...

• Advertisement

Robocop is quite handy with a gun, but T-800 is more or less bullet proof. Also, Robocop is notoriously bad at manuevering. T-800 to annihilate him with his grenade launcher.

And now, just for fun:

Advertisement