Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is LIT back open?

• 04-01-2010 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Is there anything this website [FONT=&quot]doesn’t have a forum on? Fair dues for having a LIT one. Anyway[/FONT], I know we're on holidays until Monday the 11th but can someone tell me if it will be open this week for people who wish to use facilities like library, etc. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

most colleges do open early for students wanting to use the services available.
    id say your best bet would be to ring the main phone number for the college and ask at the reception when its re-opened to students.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

They have opened the studios for Music Tech students yesterday so I would assume that the libraries and stuff are opened too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

LSAD (the art college bit) has been open since Monday.
    However, today's a church holiday so there's no academic staff here.
    The multimedia room wll be closed tomorrow for training purposes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Library will be open until 5 most days this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Bagmagnet

College was open on monday. Computer centre and library were open.

• Advertisement
Advertisement