Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pelico broadband problem

• 04-01-2010 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hows it goin new to this site but looks good but hav a small problem tryin to get one of my friends onto xbox live but havin trouble wit it , does any1 know how i can get into the router settings wit perlico jus want to turn down his firewall a bit i know how to do it wit eircom cause had the same problem meself if anyone could help me out it would be great !

Cheers

Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

What's the router?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rayobrien08

I work with perlico BB support,log into mzyxel modem, 192.168.1.1 passwprd default 1234 if this does not work reset modem and try again ignore next screen asking to change password go to advanced mode and you can access firewall from this page hope this helps

Advertisement