Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 ranked match disconnects

Options
  • 04-01-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭

In the last 2 ranked matches i have played i have gone up 1-0, my connection is perfect with no lag whatsoever, when the player is about to tip off again he pauses it and then i get disconncted from xbox live, Does anyone know what is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

more than likely if he's passing the game after you score he's quitting the game

edit: when he pauses do you get signed out of live or just from the match

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    In the last 2 ranked matches i have played i have gone up 1-0, my connection is perfect with no lag whatsoever, when the player is about to tip off again he pauses it and then i get disconncted from xbox live, Does anyone know what is going on?

my friend, your opponents do not like losing, therefore quit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

Nemanja91 wrote: »

Just wait a bit longer before scoring, and learn the trick of waiting til they go back to the arena to press A.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

mailrewop wrote: »
    more than likely if he's passing the game after you score he's quitting the game

edit: when he pauses do you get signed out of live or just from the match

I get signed out of xbox live and i have to reset my router to get back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I was having a game last week with a guy who was giving it loads over the headset, saying how I couldn't beat him. Then 5 mins to go, I got 2 quick goals to turn around a 1-0 deficit and he disconnected. I was not impressed! On the other hand, I was losing in a different game when my sister switched off the router by mistake when moving it. So it probably looked like I was a sore loser but it was purely accidental.

So OP it could be a case of them just being bad losers or just being unfortunate with the connection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

If he pauses and the games ends he quit..If it does it mid game you could check his gamertag and if it shows him on the Dashboard or offline then he turned of his xbox.

Advertisement