Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdness

Options
  • 04-01-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

I just replied to a post in a thread, got the message 'no thread specified', tried to resubmit and was told my post was a duplicate. Original reply appeared as normal.

Did ye 'upgrade' to VB4.0 or wha?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I keep getting this too today. Also when i thank a post it doesnt always show up straight away. I need to refresh to make it show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Kiera wrote: »
    Also when i thank a post it doesnt always show up straight away.

Try it now, see if it works :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Slidey wrote: »
    Try it now, see if it works :p
    Seems to be ok now :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'm getting some slow load times and had the thanks thing earlier. Plus a weird one. I got an email confirmation of a PM, but it didnt show up in my inbox for 10 mins. Christ my long winded PMs have hurt the database. :eek::o

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

If you check under site development - there's actually most of these bugs you're talking about in there.
    Seems to be a good few glitches lately

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

star-pants wrote: »
    If you check under site development - there's actually most of these bugs you're talking about in there.
    Seems to be a good few glitches lately
    You mean do something sensible and look in the right place? Me? You've gone mad woman.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement