Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The School" RTÉ ONE [New Series]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭frankymail

Lost - Micheal Buble

f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Michael Buble - Lost

I thought he was a bit of a maggot but my god it almost brought a tear to my eye when I realised it was him singing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 colbags

i dont understand the critics saying ppl wer acting up to the camera....ur man adam is like that all the time as are many kids in school...justing acting jack the lad.

And as for the cameras just looking for scandal....believe me ther is a lot of more serious stuff that goes on in st.peters than some bloke whos grades were slipping...

tbh i dont think it reflected the majority of ppl in the school.... it focused on the messers and a smart bloke really...there a lot more to the school than them...

Poor james cant sing in fairness...adam was lethal in the last singing scene

As for mr.gannon "boys and girls today mr.gannon woke up and was feeling sad" haha....****in hero

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Tucker.Tim

orla wrote: »
    I enjoyed it. Would of liked if it lasted a few more episodes though.

Three hours for three terms was fully on the mark! This wasn't intended to be Big Brother or an airline reality televison - this was advertised and intended to err on the side of documentation, not cheap reality. It suceeded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bealfeirste5

Love this song!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Is it on the RTE player? Can't find it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jambonio

bonerm wrote: »
    What is the 35 y/o elvis impersonator doing in the school?

As for the smart arse! That is me! 35y/o ... Well done, someones halariously funny and thought to be the cool guy to say that. Well jokes on you! Let's see where you go and how far that ladder may climb........................... Jailhhouse rock was nothing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jambonio

Is it on the RTE player? Can't find it...
    The show is removed after 21days on RTÉ Player. Just the way they run. I don't know where else it can be found. Try Googling it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Jambonio wrote: »
    As for the smart arse! That is me! 35y/o ... Well done, someones halariously funny and thought to be the cool guy to say that. Well jokes on you! Let's see where you go and how far that ladder may climb........................... Jailhhouse rock was nothing :P

You registered just to say that? :confused:

So out of interest, just how many times did you have to repeat the leaving cert?

Advertisement