Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell Discussion: Widespread Snow Expected Overnight/Tuesday

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

magnumlady wrote: »
    Snowing in Coolaney (again).

Even Strandhill right by the sea is getting PROPER snow this time, quite a lot of it

strandhillsurfcam.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

SNOW Blizzard starting here in strong Northerly... pitch black... get ready Nacho!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Still snowing here. Starting to lighten off a bit.. this shower has lasted over an hour and a half. Good 2 inches has fallen. Loads still lethal. Sun peeping through now.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

Precip chart up to 1pm sees western and southwestern coastal districts seeing light precip.

Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon are due some heavy precip
    3hr-rain.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Defcol

Can anyone hazard a guess if it's likely to snow Navan/Dunshauglin area with these coming bands? Took me 3 hours to drive from Navan to Blanchardstown this morning and i'd like to determine if i should head home early today and what conditions are likely tomorrow? Cheer!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Fairly heavy now.

picture.php?albumid=938&pictureid=4582

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

I would expect that there will be decent accumulations in the east going by latest Output. Showers should get going in earnest at 1800 and really fire up and keep going through the night and into Wednesday afternoon.

Oh i hope so !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Has the wind direction started shifting ?

On raintoday it looks like all is coming from the Northeast ?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

[grump]
    would you ever shut up about all the snow you've got......you and all those people in the UK with their closed schools and sledging kids.....
    [/grump]

...guess who woke up to frost and ice again ?? ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭francie BradyII

I would expect that there will be decent accumulations in the east going by latest Output. Showers should get going in earnest at 1800 and really fire up and keep going through the night and into Wednesday afternoon.
    You better be right lol 1982 here we come!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement