Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roland TD9 Hi-hat Problem

Options
  • 04-01-2010 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Can anyone with a Roland TD9 help me out? I bought a TD9 the other day. It's great but I'm having a problem with the hi-hat. When playing it, it spins around as I hit it. This wouldn't be a problem if you could hit anywhere on the hat and sound would be produced but only half the hat does this. It's annoying because I have to adjust it when I'm playing which is not ideal. Anyone have any solutions to this? Help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭BSOM

flyswatter wrote: »
    Can anyone with a Roland TD9 help me out? I bought a TD9 the other day. It's great but I'm having a problem with the hi-hat. When playing it, it spins around as I hit it. This wouldn't be a problem if you could hit anywhere on the hat and sound would be produced but only half the hat does this. It's annoying because I have to adjust it when I'm playing which is not ideal. Anyone have any solutions to this? Help would be much appreciated.

Ensure that the nuts on the top and bottom of the top hat are securly fastened. Should sort it out, also make sure that your hats are fastened onto the stand correctly.

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I've managed to get the hi hat moving a bit less by pushing down the clamp at the top a bit harder but it is still moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

I'm just reusing this old thread..

My hihat pedal volume is very low... both as a hihat and a double bass drum..

I have folooked the instructions to increase volume, bit it's not working..

Maybe I need a software update?

Advertisement