Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise on training site's

Options
  • 04-01-2010 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey all,

I am new to this site and have been playing poker for a while now mainly Mtt's,I have dabbled in cash and sit and go's but im not very good at them tbh,
    I was wondering if you could advise me which training site cardrunner's/stoxpoker/any other you know of? Which would you think would be the best at improving my all round game..
    Out of the 3 types my mtt game would be my strongest but still needs improvement and cash my weakest..dont know if this matters or if some site's are type specific....
    anyway any advise would be greatly appreciated...
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Pokerxfactor is excellent for Sit and go and Mtt's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ace2ace234

Pokerxfactor cool man ill check that out,I suppose I want one which cater's for all but more focus on the cash game element as I feel its my weakest,but sure the mtt's and stt's always need improvment..thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 gargle

cardrunners by far the best imo..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Below should give you a rough guide to them all. Altho I have no idea how up to date it is.

http://www.pokertrainingguide.com/

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Deuces Cracked is probably your best option if you want all round content. They also are fairly cheap and videos aren't DRM protected.

They offer a free 7 day trial too so you can test it out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ace2ace234

Thanks everyone for your respnse's il check them out today....

Advertisement