Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help choosing a phone

• 04-01-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi all,

Well the time has come to upgrade, however I'm not sure what to get.

There's a few phones I'm trying to decide between (listed above) and was hoping some of you more knowledgeable folk could help me pick one.

Are there are known issues with any of the phones mentioned?

Any one out of the list that you'd rate as being particularly good?

Would like to be able to surf the web, listen to music, decent camera.. nothing too fancy!

Thanks everyone!

Which phone? 4 votes

Nokia 6303
    0% 0 votes
    Samsung Tocco Lite
    50% 2 votes
    Nokia 2730
    25% 1 vote
    Samsung Genio Touch
    0% 0 votes
    Sony Ericsson W595
    0% 0 votes
    Samsung Ping Touch
    25% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Personally i would I probably go with the 6303, has to be the silver and black tho :p dont like the all black model. It does feel nice, but I was surprised that the screen can crack handy enough which I think could be an issue.

The tocco lite or the w595 are worth considering, and are both really liked. For a lots of texting i would pick the 6303 over the tocco lite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement