Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hip hop crew

• 04-01-2010 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi everyone!
    Just wondering if anyone out there is interested in starting a hip hop dance crew based in cork city? Basically I want to form a group that share a genuine love of hip hop dance and culture. The crew will meet up on a regular basis and share ideas, moves, develop skills and routines and more importantly have fun while doing it!
    (A backround in hip hop dance/classes would be useful.)
    Let me know if anyone is interestred and we'll see what we can do!:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dancelover2012

trickey08 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    Just wondering if anyone out there is interested in starting a hip hop dance crew based in cork city? Basically I want to form a group that share a genuine love of hip hop dance and culture. The crew will meet up on a regular basis and share ideas, moves, develop skills and routines and more importantly have fun while doing it!
    (A backround in hip hop dance/classes would be useful.)
    Let me know if anyone is interestred and we'll see what we can do!:-)
    hi i dont no if im late or you still want dancers but i would like to join as i am currently learn in hipop butt i waould like to join a crew

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Zombie thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement