Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping a surf board for a body board.

Options
  • 04-01-2010 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

I was thinking about swapping my 7'9" NSP sb for a body board with flippers. I think I would get more use out of the body board. The surfboard has been used but is ding free and in very good condition.

What/where is the best place to do this? Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

just put it on adverts.ie

bit of advice. keep the board, and just buy a bodyboard, and bring both to the beach. If you get sick of the NSP, you can just take the bodyboard out...

I was in a similar position a few yrs back, and alternated between the 2. Glad I kept the board

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hi,

While i believe one should dupport their local surf shops the availability of bodyboards and fins etc is very limited in Ireland. I got all my board from the UK as the one i wanted was not available in Ireland in my size. A good place to start would be BodyboardHQ.co.uk and also take a look at kernowbodyboarding.co.uk. It is a forum site that offers good advice on spinging. Where are you based as i will be better able to advise you on where to get yuour boards, fins etc if you do not wish to but from the uk. Oh and like seachto7 said, if you can then keep your other board as you never know when you may need it. Better to be looking at it than looking for it eh!!

frAg

Advertisement