Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.itanimulli.com

• 04-01-2010 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Type www.itanimulli.com into your browser and see where it takes you.

So who thinks the illuminati don't exist, why does illuminati spelt backwards in between www. and .com bring us to NSA.GOV.....???

Is it a game, a parable, a puzzle.

"Defending our nation. Securing the future"

Why if they are not behind it, do the U.S. Govt allow this address to take us to their site?, are they just fukking with us?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

The Coat of Arms comes up on that site. It's abvious I would say. Thanks for that link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Oh look! I did some research for you all!

Registrant:
    John Fenley
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
    Created on: 20-Nov-02
    Expires on: 20-Nov-10
    Last Updated on: 25-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
    Fenley, John Pontifier@hotmail.com
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

Technical Contact:
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

You can find out more about him here:

http://www.pontifier.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

uprising wrote: »
    So who thinks the illuminati don't exist, why does illuminati spelt backwards in between www. and .com bring us to NSA.GOV.....???

Is it a game, a parable, a puzzle.

"Defending our nation. Securing the future"

Why if they are not behind it, do the U.S. Govt allow this address to take us to their site?, are they just fukking with us?

Why would they care?

More importantly, perhaps, who is John Fenley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Whoever owns the site has forwarded or redirected the domain, easy to do.

Gordon wrote: »
    Whoever owns the site has forwarded or redirected the domain, easy to do.

But, if. and maybe not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

mysterious wrote: »
    But, if. and maybe not.

great way to address the post

why would they stop someone from redirecting to their site? wouldnt that be like censoring the internet? im sure youre not advocating those kind of practices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

But, if. and maybe not.

Theres nothing in that sentence that makes the slightest bit of sense.

And big whoop, someone created a sight and redirected the link.

Well folks if that isn't proof of the NWO then i don't know what is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

But, if. and maybe not.

Believe what you want as usual but this is a joke to start C.T.'s. The guy has over a hundred domains registered. A quick search was all I needed to find the registry info and scores of threads all talking about the same thing. Some of the threads were even on 'non-mainstream' sites such as abovetopsecret and even they know its a hoax.

We are only a few days into 2010, many people will think all whats coming out over the year will be a joke ;)

Its like pissing against thw wind at this stage. You can't stop all these things coming out in full view anymore. Some will keep deflecting what is shown, but that won't work anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

We are only a few days into 2010, many people will think all whats coming out over the year will be a joke ;)

Its like pissing against thw wind at this stage. You can't stop all these things coming out in full view anymore. Some will keep deflecting what is shown, but that won't work anymore.

As you seem to be of greater intelligence than everybody here or at least you claim to be, what is the particular CT here then? What has been revealed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

i cant see the advantage this would give the real illuminati over not doing this.
    i would guess it was just redirected for a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Why in the name of god would the illuminati, if such existed, do this?

I'd say it's a joke, or for a possible CT, the guy who owns the site has some political agenda, or is acting on behalf of a group who do and wish to discredit the NSA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Seems like disinformation to me. Guy invents his own conspiracy by redirecting a domain name with connections to a secret group to the governments website.

Why would the 'Illuminati' do this if it was really them? Again, it comes back to the point I always make about, if they are so powerful and secretive, why leave these little clues for people to follow? If they don't want anyone to know their plans, why make a treasure hunt to 'uncover the truth'? Why would they have www.itanimulli.com redirect to the governments website, when they are the government?

The link only brings you to the homepage of the Government website anyway, so it's not like typing in www.itanimulli.com brings you to a secret page filled with information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

seriously how does seting up a website with the word illuminatti in it, have it re-directed to the NSA website... show any conspiracy or things comming out...
    it would be like me seeting up a website called
    www .eerfrofsananab. com and re-directing the home page to the NSA website... it doesn't mean the NSA are in any way connected to free bananas!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Oh look! I did some research for you all!

Registrant:
    John Fenley
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
    Created on: 20-Nov-02
    Expires on: 20-Nov-10
    Last Updated on: 25-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

Technical Contact:
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

You can find out more about him here:

http://www.pontifier.com

L:DL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Seems like godaddy is in on it: http://redrodlrowwen.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

q1162548409_9704.jpgGuri Sejzer did the right thing and informed the NSA....
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=245236219357&id=38534064357
    This has been reported formal...ly a few days ago and still nothing.

Most Internet users are unaware of how easy is to buy a domain and link it automatically to another website without its administrator permission. Misleading those who call themselves "truth seekers" and suspect the involvement of secret societies in certain government agencies and private companies (especially in the Intelligence and Security fields) might seem to be a funny prank. What is unacceptable is that NSA is apparently not taking any actions in the issue. Something I find highly suspicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

uprising wrote: »
    q1162548409_9704.jpg What is unacceptable is that NSA is apparently not taking any actions in the issue. Something I find highly suspicious.

Why should they take any action?

They have a public website. Why should they care where that site is linked to from?

Advertisement