Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do they still make gerkros boilers ?

• 04-01-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

My understanding is Gerkross went into liquidation last year. So I imagine no.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭super_metroid

i wanted a thermostat for my gerkros boiler

i only got it 3 years ago

damn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

i wanted a thermostat for my gerkros boiler

i only got it 3 years ago

damn

The one good thing about gerkross is they used a lot of standard parts so you may be able to pick a thermostat up somwwhere. I dont know where sorry. Has a plumber not tried to adapt any thermostat. Whixh may also work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Rathlynin

The one good thing about gerkross is they used a lot of standard parts so you may be able to pick a thermostat up somwwhere. I dont know where sorry. Has a plumber not tried to adapt any thermostat. Whixh may also work.

GEM Heating Products manufacture the old range of gerkros boilers as far as i know....try calling 062 71105

Advertisement