Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra time in exams

Options
  • 04-01-2010 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Anyone who has been looking at the leaving cert timetable for 2010, the exams in red that are said to have 20 minutes extra added to them, is this just in comparison to the old course or are we actually getting 20 minutes extra than all the other years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I think it's just 20 minutes extra than they were originally intending to give when they established the various syllabi:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

It's the same as it has been the last few years. What theowen says is right AFAIK. I think they were thinking of getting rid of this extra time at one stage. Some exams would be impossible without it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Shame it isn't an extra twenty minutes on last years time, that would be epic; I was writing till the last second in English and Geography last year, an extra twenty minutes would be a god send!

Advertisement