Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campers for Hire

Options
  • 05-01-2010 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for a camper to Hire for a week, maybe two some time this year. Have checked out a few sites like
    www.vanderlust.com
    www.bunkcampers.com
    www.campervan.ie

But they are all
    a bit pricey imo. Hoping someone will know of something better. To Sleep two adults and two children

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eoreilly

Do you know of a company that would let a 24 yr old hire a campervan??

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

hi fingers mcgee,
    i might be able to help you there.
    if you want to pm me i'll let you know.
    kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Magicman1

Hi Fingers, I'm after the same thing. 5 days hire and the cheapest I could find was €900. That's grand if it's a few buddies heading off and sharing the cost but it's for myself, herself and the 2 kids so quite pricey.

Was planning on heading to Wales taking in Alton Towers in the last week of June if anyone can help?

Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

Hi try Galway Campers they do hire, but i have no idea what their rates are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BunkCampers

Hi Eoreilly

Bunk Campers rent 2 berth campervans to drivers over 21.
    Belfast collection 10% discount currently running.

• Advertisement
Advertisement