Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revision Books

Options
  • 05-01-2010 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi,
    What are the best revision books for:

English:

Irish:

Maths:

Biology:

Chemistry:

Business:

Geography:

French:

Thanks!

Also,
    is it best to get the revision book which has been written by the author of your textbook?

Has anyone tried Shortcuts to Success?

Which is best:
    Revisewise, Less Stress More Success, Rapid Revision or Shortcuts to Success?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MunchkinKid

I would say the best for maths would be Less Stress More Success. In my opinion anyway. I got the less stress for biology and chemistry too but dont find them great at all. I think the best for chemistry is probably rapid revision. If you've got the textbook chemistry live the rapid revision book is written by the same person and I think its really good! Sorry cant help you with anything else but even though I'm doing the mocks in 3 wks still dont have any other revision books! Not to worry..!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Up Mayo

I would say the best for maths would be Less Stress More Success. In my opinion anyway. I got the less stress for biology and chemistry too but dont find them great at all. I think the best for chemistry is probably rapid revision. If you've got the textbook chemistry live the rapid revision book is written by the same person and I think its really good! Sorry cant help you with anything else but even though I'm doing the mocks in 3 wks still dont have any other revision books! Not to worry..!:D

Thanks!

I think my French Revise Wise is very good. I'd recommend you browse through a selection first though, different methods work for different folk.

Advertisement