Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wishlist for the Boards Cup offsite

Options
  • 05-01-2010 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

I will have a little time over the next few weeks to tinker with the offsite. Probably a good time while it's quiet between seasons. At the moment, i'm planning to:
    - Tidy up my original code to allow more flexibility for rule changes.
    - Automate the playoff stuff, so links to teams and fixture links work like they do in the other pages.
    - If time permits, I'd like to figure out how to pull information directly from the br.com site. It'd make updates completely automatic, and allow lots of possibilities with stats (The Balshaw Cup have some good examples).
    - Add manager profiles, which the managers could create while signing up for season 3?

If there are any changes or features that you would like to see, post them here and there's a good chance they'll happen (makes a nice distraction from working on the thesis;)).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Thanks for all the hard work :D

Not sure if sign ups for Cup III have started but count me in.

Eire
    Killarney FRC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Eireannach wrote: »
    Not at all:).
    Steady on. We'll give the winners a few weeks to show off the cups before they go up for grabs again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I'd like to see some dancing girls on there Dave.

You can never have too many dancing girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Eire
    Killarney FRC

Check back over the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

The manager profiles sounds look a good idea btw.

• Advertisement
Advertisement