Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who did you book for j1 with then??

• 05-01-2010 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Booked today with sayit cos they were the only one still offerin the free programme fee..

Although they're still advertising it as free this evening but when you get to the last page you find that its €95 which is a disgrace, thank god i booked mine earlier today :D

Anyway mine cost €308 before flights, and she's gonna ring us all this week about where we want to go and when, they're not letting you book your own flight like last year, plan on flying to New York prob gonna be ripped off big time.

Thats if I can understand what she'es saying!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I booked with Sayit first year, Usit second year and now with Sayit again. Sayit treated me the best, with layovers I always found the flights were a good price. If you try to book flights the way we did it would've worked out much more expensive. I'm glad they booked them for us!

Advertisement