Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good and nice pubs+clubs tuesday night

Options
  • 05-01-2010 7:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hey
    looking for some good spots in dublin tonight staying just off temple bar,someone said coppers which i know is chesssy id get over that but someone said 3 girls will get seriously harrassed there,plus i dress a little different:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Hey
    looking for some good spots in dublin tonight staying just off temple bar,someone said coppers which i know is chesssy id get over that but someone said 3 girls will get seriously harrassed there,plus i dress a little different:)

Are you a goth-style gal?
    If so head to Fibbers on parnell st..its a good rock bar and cheap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Bruxelles on Grafton Street. Downstairs and to the left....:pac:

Well the bar just in the door would suit you too. Nice place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Anymhere doing cheap drinks on tuesday nights???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ye nearly every club in town. Search on here, there's been a billion and two threads alone in this section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Looked around a bit on that big thread, only ones I can see are Karma, Bondi and Redz and it seems they are all closed down :( .

Anywhere Im missing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

C U Next Tuesday is great, only bother is get there early. It opens at 11, I got there at 12.30 last night (my mates take fecking agesss) and they weren't letting anyone in, saying that with schools back and college exams back on it shold be ok tonight.

€2 bottles of Mojito, €3 pints and a few other offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 smashedpumpkin

Slunk wrote: »
    Looked around a bit on that big thread, only ones I can see are Karma, Bondi and Redz and it seems they are all closed down :( .

Anywhere Im missing?

Has Karma closed down?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Has Karma closed down?? :confused:

Yeah, New Years Eve was their last day open.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

is bondi gone aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

is bondi gone aswell?

yep. no loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

C U Next Tuesday is great, only bother is get there early. It opens at 11, I got there at 12.30 last night (my mates take fecking agesss) and they weren't letting anyone in, saying that with schools back and college exams back on it shold be ok tonight.

€2 bottles of Mojito, €3 pints and a few other offers.

Nice one, I was thinking heading there for my bday!

creggy wrote: »
    Nice one, I was thinking heading there for my bday!

No need to be there mad early, was there on Tuesday and it was grand. Must have just been all the D4's school kids packing it up during their holidays.

Advertisement