Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dont you think estate agents are funny?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 7:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

I know its their job but I cant believe they still use phrases like

"would suit the shrewd investor"

and

"first time buyers getting on the property ladder"

Given that there is no investment value in property any longer and that the only direction the property ladder is going is down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I have never gotten a response from any I have contacted on daft via the (email) contact form.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,607 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

bobbiw wrote: »
    I know its their job but I cant believe they still use phrases like

"would suit the shrewd investor"

and

"first time buyers getting on the property ladder"

Given that there is no investment value in property any longer and that the only direction the property ladder is going is down.

I guess they should put "wait another few months to get it cheaper" when advertising a house for sale. That's sure to get the buyers in.

You also seem to have completely missed what "property ladder" means (not that it's a good thing). Luckily you don't sell houses eh?

Advertisement