Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catherine Woods East Wall

Options
  • 05-01-2010 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

What do people think of Catherine Woods in East Wall

I have heard she is very good but very direct,does she have empathy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 JLKB

Hi,

I was with her last summer for a reading. I found her good, she picked up straight away on my current situation. Yes, she is blunt and doesn't hold back when it comes to issues such as predicting deaths etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hi Nevi,

I know Catherine so I won't comment on how good she is,wouldn't really be fair.

What I can tell you is she does have a lot of empathy,she is quite direct but she won't just blurt something out & then say goodbye,she will give you as much time as you need.

Is there something in particular you are struggling with?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hi
    she has empathy and does care . reading wise , not that great . nothing happened of what she said would happen , lot of generalization during the reading . she may be good as a healer , hope that helps
    lilly

Advertisement