Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time-Lapse recording on cameras - is it possible to undo?

• 05-01-2010 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey folks,

I need some help! I stupidly took a number of videos on my camera (Canon IXUS 950 IS) with the time-lapse setting instead of the normal setting. Does anyone know if the camera records everything and just plays back the compressed version, or does the camera only record every 3-4 seconds? Am desperately disappointed to lose the videos :(

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

it only takes pictures every couple of seconds....
    Sorry to say the videos are non existant

• Registered Users Posts: 2 deesq

Thanks Tallon,

Figured that'd be the case. Note to self - figure out what small symbols on camera mean.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

deesq wrote: »
    Thanks Tallon,

Figured that'd be the case. Note to self - figure out what small symbols on camera mean.

Cheers!

Mine flashes across the whole screen "Timelapse recording in progress" so ther's no excuse

Advertisement