Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Photo Printing - Best Rates?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

I remember getting holiday photos printed in one of the Kodak shops along St. Patrick's Street before, but for the life of me I can't remember what I paid. Does anyone know the cheapest place to print from memory cards? I've a fairly big pile of photos to print.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Sam Macaullys(sp?) in blackpool shopping centre does them for like 15c each. U could also try online. U can get very good rates of online stores and they're always doing free promotion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

suppafly wrote: »
    Sam Macaullys(sp?) in blackpool shopping centre does them for like 15c each. U could also try online. U can get very good rates of online stores and they're always doing free promotion too.

Stay away from Tesco, they are charging 25 cent per print (under 50 prints or something like that)

Best bet is online, something like photobox, snapfish or Lidl or Aldi...

Ya Photobox.ie is great you get 40 free prints on your first order and they are pretty cheap after that. I paid about €20 for over 200 photos including €5 on postage! You just set up your account and upload them to it and order away. Easy and cheap! Here's the price list: http://www.photobox.ie/content/prices-and-services

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

From what I recall harvey norman have a fairly good deal on it. The photography shops in town generally overcharge by a fair bit. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

i always head to harvey normans but i will def check out photo box, thanks . sounds good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emcc

i always head to harvey normans but i will def check out photo box, thanks . sounds good

Soundstore in Wilton have Photo printing stations now, they had some good deals on last time i was in there, cheaper than Harvey Norman at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 LadyLee

Sam Macauleys are very good quality & Great prices- I have if you get the same pic printed around Cork you will notice the quality varies on the colour and the paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭anymore

I go to Harvey Norman as well because it is so handy for me on the Link and because they do larger sizes as well the Standard. I havent really looked at prices elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

For a more professional printers, these guys always did a good job on anything they printed for me.

http://www.truvo.ie/places/jsp-imaging-togher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Don't go near Boots. They start at 65c for a 6/4print. Robbing b@stards.

Online photo shops all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

have decided to go with aldi photo. 1 st time using on line printing. 1 st try was a disaster. ticked the photos i wanted off my camera card. then it said it was going to take about 3 hours to dowload, so off i went . except it didnt. when i returned it had failed , so i clicked re try and went off again. same thing happened, eventually i was down to 70 mins of time left and the flipping thing vanished off the screen. result... nothing... failed..
    am i doing something wrong. is it worth the hassle ? it was a good rate 4 cent a print , but im wondering will i try again or just head into harvey normans !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Finally got the price list from himself for Soundstore, photobooth is out in the sarsfield road branch but is opening up in blackpool (could already be open, they were starting to get ready for it a few weeks back)

photopricelist.jpg

Only 2 sizes to chose from, 6x4 or 7x5, am I reading that right?

themonboys wrote: »

Looks like it....but theres the poster option as well which increases your size choice. I dont know the ins and outs of it all, just got given that so said Id through it up on here for people that were interested.

themonboys wrote: »

Checked with himself tonight on that, will have more printing options in the upcoming weeks, HP are installing new machines will be doing photos up to A4, maybe bigger.

Checked with himself tonight on that, will have more printing options in the upcoming weeks, HP are installing new machines will be doing photos up to A4, maybe bigger.

Cheers for that.

Advertisement