Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropractor - north Kildare

Options
  • 04-01-2010 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Still looking for good chiropractor in the area??

Any recommendations............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Maynooth Chiropractic Clinic ,great location, just off motorway exit for Maynooth in the business park/industrial estate -soooo handy to get to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 BrightI

Would you believe I did try there recently when in some serious pain but there was no answer saw signs etc but no reply so took number down and rang when got home but kept ringing out so assumed like the many other unfortunate Small Bus was no longer open but will try again if they are.

Thanks for reply but would prefer somewhere within walking distance cos when I have big issue with shoulder & back I cannot even drive....

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

Maynooth Chiropractic Clinic is still open. They open strange enough hours I think - maybe 9.30 - 1 and then 4.30 - 6.30/7 and half day Saturday.

I've used them too and would recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zappazappa

I am currently attending Dr. Clive Dennis in Naas and highly recommend him. His website is:

http://www.naas-swordschiropractic.ie/

zappa

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mrroboito

I'll second Mr Dennis. He's the only chiropractor I've ever gone to so I can't compare him to anyone else but he identified my problem quickly, gave good advice and most importantly he took the pain away pretty much immediately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement