Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howth Junction Dart Station

Options
  • 05-01-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    Have tried most of morning to get through to someone at this station, but the phone is constantly ringing out!

I am due to start an evening course in FAS Baldoyle, which is right beside the Dart Station, and I beleive there is an entrance from the Dart station to the industrial estate, but I am wondering if it will be open at night? The course is due to start at 6.30/7pm, and presuming it will be open at this time, but its die to finish at 9.30pm and just hoped it would be still open??

Any help would be great!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

cute_cow wrote: »
    Hiya,
    Have tried most of morning to get through to someone at this station, but the phone is constantly ringing out!

I am due to start an evening course in FAS Baldoyle, which is right beside the Dart Station, and I beleive there is an entrance from the Dart station to the industrial estate, but I am wondering if it will be open at night? The course is due to start at 6.30/7pm, and presuming it will be open at this time, but its die to finish at 9.30pm and just hoped it would be still open??

Any help would be great!!

If you're coming from the donaghmede side then instead of going in the door to the ticket office go to the other side of that building. There's a stairs straight up and you can get down on another staircase just outside the fence on the middle platform. Just walk down the path to FAS then. :)

I don't think there are any doors or gates which close this off.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

cheers for this. presumed that it was a gate! buses from town to baldoyle are so bad that I wanna head on the train as much as I can!!
    Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

cute_cow wrote: »
    cheers for this. presumed that it was a gate! buses from town to baldoyle are so bad that I wanna head on the train as much as I can!!
    Thanks again

If you're getting there from the train platform then you'll have to go outside the station first and go back in up the stairs.

Advertisement