Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ta to the weather forum

• 05-01-2010 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Long time lurker 1st time poster.
    Since the cold snap has started I have following the predictions on here as well as the forecast on TV etc.
    I must say I am impressed with the knowledge and the patience of the posters on here who always take the time to answer questions and explain what is happening and why.
    I am leaning loads and have taken to studying the charts etc myself.

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭eoinor

Cheers lads, I've really been enjoying the weather threads!
    DSC_2745.JPG
    I built a snow fridge to enjoy the snow! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

I have learned more in the past 3 weeks on here than i thought possible, a big thank you to all who happily share their knowledge and let us, who know nothing, ask our questions without fear of feeling silly and show us the best places to see where your knowledge comes from by sharing web pages....

You are the ones i can thank for having our house winter ready for the unexpected...

Cheers one and all... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭rovers2001

eskimocat wrote: »
    I have learned more in the past 3 weeks on here than i thought possible, a big thank you to all who happily share their knowledge and let us, who know nothing, ask our questions without fear of feeling silly and show us the best places to see where your knowledge comes from by sharing web pages....

You are the ones i can thank for having our house winter ready for the unexpected...

Cheers one and all... :D

+1

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I will echo what is said above.... I've been glued to the forum at night (I have insomnia at the moment :( ). Its been an absolutely fascinating read. (I hate the sound-biting of news and science so this is a nice indepth alternative!)

Good job Mods and users alike, this is what Boards is for... well done!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Add me to the list.

Very interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

+1 on all said above. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Irishmarinelife

I second everything written above, fantastic forum.
    :cool:

http://irishmarinelife.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭paddybar

I second everything written above, fantastic forum.
    count me in on the thanks too lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭revr

Stop talkin sh1t and go out n enjoy the snow! Only jokin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

eoinor wrote: »
    Cheers lads, I've really been enjoying the weather threads!
    DSC_2745.JPG
    I built a snow fridge to enjoy the snow! :D

Miller, pftt... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement