Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Posting

Options
  • 05-01-2010 12:59pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys, this happened last night when i posted in this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055786033
    and just now when i posted in Dublin County South, the post still appears on the forum though.

EDIT: Thanks Buffy, edited and uploaded

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I've removed the attachment - it was showing your email address to all :) You might want to reattached a edited version :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There are a few issues that have been reported in the site development forum in the past day or two and since marked as resolved by the tech team. I'm pretty sure that this has been solved at the same time in the same way. It's not the same as the other reported issues but it looks like it's been caused by the same problem. I'll move this there and they'll be able to mark it as resolved if it's been fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

That's probably related to the other issues. If it reoccurs, please let us know.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Will do thanks lads.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement