Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modern Warfare 2 freezing

• 05-01-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

It started Sunday night when I was playing Spec Ops with a friend over Xbox live, the game just froze, and I was playing matchmaking last night and the same thing happened, I then turned the Xbox off and on and it happened again.

It only seems to freeze when I die for some reason. Would it be my Xbox or the disc that is causing this. I checked the disc and there are no noticeable scratches and other games work fine on the Xbox. :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Try installing the game to the Hard Disk and see if that sorts the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

I was under the impression that you couldn't install MW2 to the hard drive but it turns out that you can. I'll try installing it later to see if it helps

Thanks for that

Advertisement