Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Unlocking code.Lg viewty

• 05-01-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I have been trying 2 get my nac unlockin code for the last month now off vodafone. I have gone into the shop and got told to ring them up and they should have it. I have rang them around 5 times and they still have not got the nac code. does anybody know of any shops that unlocks phones around the wicklow,dublin or carlow area? or of any good websites for lg viewty unlocking software? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

theres a phone doctor in carlow that unlocks phones I don't know now if they only do certin types of phones or that as I have'nt been in there I've only seen it passing in the car

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Trout99

saw that shop alright i'll give him a try when I go back to college. Cheers for reminding me

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

no bother glad to help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Plenty places in dublin also if its handier for you

Davy wrote: »
    Plenty places in dublin also if its handier for you

No anywhere in particular?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Trout99 wrote: »
    No anywhere in particular?

Moore st has a few for the north of the quays.

Georges st for the south of the quays. You will spot them, hard to miss.

Prefer not to give one company, as the amount of times the question is asked it would seem like im promoting them

Davy wrote: »
    Moore st has a few for the north of the quays.

Georges st for the south of the quays. You will spot them, hard to miss.

Prefer not to give one company, as the amount of times the question is asked it would seem like im promoting them

sound

Advertisement