Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cadillac CTS-V Coupe - watch out M6!

• 05-01-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

2011-Cadillac-CTS-V-Coupe-6-650x431.jpg

556 HP! 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds!

Only thing I dont like is the front mesh grill, rest of the car is just awesome. I d take this anytime over an M6. Wonder will they sell it in Europe?

tons of pics and official press release here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Pity it won't go round corners :)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

it actually will. Until the Porsche Panamera came the CTS-V sedan was the fastest sedan on the Nürburgring!

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

I don't know about that. I was watching an episode of Top Gear over Christmas where they went on a trip to the US bought a "muscle car" each and James May had a version of this car with a smaller engine and they raved about the handling, even mentioned something about doing the ring in less than 8 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

gears wrote: »
    I don't know about that. I was watching an episode of Top Gear over Christmas where they went on a trip to the US bought a "muscle car" each and James May had a version of this car with a smaller engine and they raved about the handling, even mentioned something about doing the ring in less than 8 minutes.

James drove the sedan version of it. Has the same 6.2-liter V8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

As always, don't believe all you see on TG!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

With a smaller engine it may be ok but sticking that huge lump into will not help in the slightest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,537 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Problem is it looks like crap. Also the M6 is now 5 years old and due for a new model next year. Its the new M5 that this should have to beat.

Advertisement