Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTML in sig

Options
  • 05-01-2010 1:28pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello.
    I'm trying to put a link in my sig, I've seen other people do it. I thought maybe I needed to become a subscriber, so I did. And it still won't work.
    Is there something else I need to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Does this thread help? It's not HTML you'd be putting in, it's bbcode.

If you follow the instructions in the thread I've linked to, that'll sort you for adding a link in your sig:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Well right now I've the link written in and I can't see anything! I've gone back into my CP and it still says I have a sig, but it just doesn't show up in the forums, do I have to wait a while or something?

And yup, that helps, thanks!

And checking your settings, sig display seems to be on so you can see other people's sigs?

I can see yours. It won't appear on the posts you made before you had a sig so your post above is probably the first one with it. It'll appear on your future posts:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Ah yes, got it now. Thanks!

Cool, happy to help:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement