Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Bus

Options
  • 05-01-2010 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi All

Does anyone know if the bus is working I see it parked at the end of the development by Superquinn?

Also bit concerned with the ice if thats his new parking place its a bit dangerous as the roads are gritted

Also whats the latest timetable for morning and evening

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

It is there since before christmas and I have seen men working to repair the problem twice. Obviously couldn't be fixed so I would imagine it will be there until repaired. I do not think it is a parking space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Indeed it's not a parking space and the bus being left there is a hazard to pedestrians crossing the road in front of it.

I see no reason why Alpine can't tow the bus away.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

They were working on it there again an hour ago but gone again and the bus is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 High Tide

They are using the old 'School Bus' for the shuttle to the train station while the other one is out of action. I'm amazed no one skidded into it parked where it is!
    Does any one know how to go about getting the bus times changed to suit the new dart timetable? The first bus goes at 6.10am for a 6.30am dart - when the dart left 10 mins earlier the bus also left at 6.10, so why not change the bus time to 6.20 - or even 6.15 if need be - an extra 5 or 10 minutes in the house would beat standing freezing in the dart station for the extra 10 minutes!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Pommiedude

Good point especially with the weather like this , I think the bus is supplied by the development which I believe is zappa developments I will try and find out later and report back .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 High Tide

Thanks PommieDude - that'd be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Pommiedude

No worries Hightide I have a few friends who work for Durkans and the council so will give em a shout ....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

High Tide wrote: »
    They are using the old 'School Bus' for the shuttle to the train station while the other one is out of action. I'm amazed no one skidded into it parked where it is!
    Does any one know how to go about getting the bus times changed to suit the new dart timetable? The first bus goes at 6.10am for a 6.30am dart - when the dart left 10 mins earlier the bus also left at 6.10, so why not change the bus time to 6.20 - or even 6.15 if need be - an extra 5 or 10 minutes in the house would beat standing freezing in the dart station for the extra 10 minutes!:confused:

if you're in the Grove or Park talk to Katie Wright, she should be able to get some sort of message to the bus people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Nice ancient green Dennis tow truck out there at the moment!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement