Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meindl in Newry?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

Hi all, my Meindl's are dead, no resouling or restitching is going to save them. Anyone know if there are savings to be made North of the border?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I bought mine from Jackson Sports (online) and got a good price. They are in Belfast I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Thanks for the reply, I guess if I can find the exact same ones as my old ones I won't have to try them on!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

That's just what I did with my last pair of Hanwag's. Ordered them from Germany .. same size, exactly same model, and they fitted perfectly first time. If they'd changed the model, even slightly, I'd be a bit wary, but otherwise I'd go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

lightening wrote: »
    Hi all, my Meindl's are dead, no resouling or restitching is going to save them. Anyone know if there are savings to be made North of the border?

i was in Newry last year and I could only find a millets there and they don't stock Meindl.

Advertisement