Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

happy end topic"landlord humiliate me"

Options
  • 05-01-2010 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Some people know what im talking about,everything finish good...i went to prtb and others offices where could a find a help,they explain me everything what i should to do,but i am nice person first i went to my landlors and i tell her that she cant treat me like before,she a little scared,next we spoke about this situation,i ased her why you ordered me clean your floor on all fours-she tell me sorry but i like when my floor is shiny i said ok i understand,if you made this mop-it wasnt so shiny.anyway-she drop me price for rent,i clean her house still,but now she pay me obviously,and her friend hired me as well to cleaning house.i still clean her floor on all fours,i saw that is big difference,but now im not feel humiliated,most important is everything finished and now is ok. i'd like to say thank you,people who very help me with advise,speccialy-biggins,she gave a lot advise,one more time thank you biggins

Comments

slim2009 wrote: »
    biggins,she gave a lot advise

Haha. Good 'ol Biggins. She's a nice one :P

Slim2009, I'm not gonna lie to you, the whole "on all fours" thing seems like some kind of weird fetish or something your landlord must have. They must think they own you or something.

Without trying to sound ignorant, can you tell us how much they're paying you? Because I'm willing to bet it's peanuts and they're taking advantage of you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Not 100% convinced this isn't a troll but...

slim2009 - when you say you 'clean on all fours' do you mean the landlady MAKES you clean like that? If so..that's a bit wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

eth0_ wrote: »
    Not 100% convinced this isn't a troll but...

slim2009 - when you say you 'clean on all fours' do you mean the landlady MAKES you clean like that? If so..that's a bit wrong.
    Even if it is a troll someone in this type of situation may be reading this and the other thread. The advice was sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

This was poster a few months ago and locked, looks like the original poster is having a laugh again,

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

indiewindy wrote: »
    This was poster a few months ago and locked, looks like the original poster is having a laugh again,
    Think you might be right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

This was weird then and weird now... Lock this trolling thread up

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

OK. So it all worked out in the end. Feel free to drop me a PM with their reasons if anyone feels this should be reopened and I'll consider it. Thanks.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement