Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc broadband in Clondalkin D.22

• 05-01-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

I am quite confused about wether the broadband is available in my area. I check online and they say that its available. I call and they are not sure. Could anybody confirm this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

I am quite confused about wether the broadband is available in my area. I check online and they say that its available. I call and they are not sure. Could anybody confirm this for me?

It would help to know what part of Clondalkin you are living in. I know it is available in certain estates but not others in Clondalkin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

If the house is over 5/10 years old you can forget about it, maybe if it's a newer apartment/house you might be in luck... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I've had UPC broadband for a few years now in clondalkin village (monastery road). I have a friend living in greenpark who says he cannot get upc though so it depends where you live I guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

The house is over 10 years old...its in Saint Marks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lynchie

The house is over 10 years old...its in Saint Marks.

Bawnogue, Neilstown, Green Park, Cherrywood have all been neglected. Seems only the Monastery Road / Dutch Village areas have been upgraded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

The UPC site says it's not available in D10,but yet my sister has it. Whats the story,do you have to live on a long straight road?

Advertisement